The following is the e-mail response from Chuck E. Cheese’s when asked which of their menu items are vegan:
We do offer an all you can eat garden fresh salad bar at all of our locations. And certain items can be left off of sandwiches as well. Our pizza dough contains whey, so would not be considered vegan. I’ve listed instructions below on how to access our ingredients page so that you can see what ingredients are included in our menu items.
We have a page on our website that allows you to chose the specific location you will be visiting so that you can view the ingredients of the food for that store.
Here are the steps you need to follow to find this page on our website:
1. Go to www.chuckecheese.com
2. Go to the menu option at the top of the webpage and select the Food Allergy Information option.
3. Select the state that the Chuck E. Cheese location you will be visiting is located.
4. Select the specific location that you will be visiting.
5. Open the PDF file to view the full ingredient list with common allergens.
Please take a look at the information and if you have any other questions let me know!