Welcome to the new Vegan Eating Out! It’s the 2nd anniversary of Vegan Eating Out and I hope that you will find it to be the best resource for making healthy choices when going out to eat. Some great new features have been added in the process of changing Vegan Eating Out:
- New logo!
- More categories!
- Vegan item count is now added to each location to make it easier to decide who has the most to offer.
- Locations can be sorted by item count, name, location and whether or not they have all vegan items or none.
- You can now register with Vegan Eating Out and post comments on each establishment’s page.
- Menu information is now displayed to be easier to read.
- A FAQ page has been added.
- Better browser compatibility.
Of course some of the old features useful to you are still here:
- Pages can be printed with a link at the bottom of each page.
- Updates are provided in the top-right corner.
- A poll and contact form are available for your feedback.
- All pages are XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS 2.1 compliant.
As of late I have not had as much time as I would like to devote towards making Vegan Eating Out the best it can be, but I promise to continue updating to ensure that you have the most accurate information to help you with your decisions.